If you’d like to submit to us, please ensure that your review meets our guidelines. We can not pay for unsolicited reviews, however if we (and our readers) like your work, we may invite you to join our contributors panel.
Submission guidelines –
– Reviews should be approximately 500 words.
– At least 1, preferably 2-3 images with photo credit details (or send us a link to the company’s press images).
– We need the full title of the event, when and where you saw it.
– Credits; who’s it by, key people/organisations involved, production history.
– Future performance dates and ticketing information if applicable (with links if available).
Don’t forget to provide your full name, contact details and your relevant background and experience – Unless we agree otherwise with you, only your name will be published.
Reviews already published on our site should give you a good idea of the style and tone we are looking for. If you need tips on how to construct a good review, consider one of these articles –
By submitting your review, you state that it is your original work and is made available to us for publication without restriction, on a non-exclusive basis. You consent to your work being edited as deemed necessary by us, insofar as it does not alter the substance of your opinion. All published work will be attributed to it’s author.
To get started, please contact us with the name of the show and date of the performance.